to:admin & guides

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
we all just wante to say thanks to all guide and admin!!! :blink: we all really aprectiate your work and we are very impressed in how well you have done!!! we hope you love tamatalk just as much as we do!!!! :D :) :)

signed by:

I'm Sure we all love TamaTalk and enjoy it very much! :)

Its nice to see ppl Enjoying and liking TamaTalk th eway it is :)

-KG-

OMG i love this place! Thanks so much!!! ♥♥♥

♪Eva♪

♪♪(Evanescence)♪♪

thankx 4 being so kind tt team and admins !!!! and whoevr made this site.....U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

'

love,jumps of joy,addicted 2 tamatalk, yesenia

also from RPG=me and Canadian_Freak

Last edited by a moderator:
This site is and always will be the best tamagotchi forum in the world! I wouldn't trade my expiriences here for anything!

Signed...

*~Jess~*

I love coming here and getting lots of info about tama's... ...and... ...well, just gossip!

Thanks to everyone! Tamatalkers, Guides and especially Admin!

*~♥.:.tama_girl7777777.:.♥~*

Wooot! go tamatalk! ♥ ya!

keep up the good work tt guides and admin...and Jappyx...and FAQ team....and everyone!

Signed by....

Acid~Rain,gaara_girl_0929,inuyasha_darkness,and kittygirl_0929 (all of those are me)

yes thanks admin and guides with out you tamatalk would be a disaster and would have no order

signed: : :lol: Tamagotchi5252 :rolleyes:

I really like seeing people like TamaTalk as much as I do. They really work hard on making this site a nice and clean environment and it should stay that way :lol: M

Thank you admin in everyway! We hope tamatalk will never come to an end!

-RockenSisters & Metal kitty

Thanks Guides and Admin for making Tamatalk a better place for all! You guys rock! :) :D

Thank you guides and Admin! :D

I love this place!!! :D

Signed:

:) Pupsluv24 :D

i think we all would just like to say thx!!! *please close so there is no more space taken up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back