To be or not to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAS_UNITE

Reaction score
everybody started getting tamagotchis when they saw i had one. it got so annoying i want to get rid of mine now because all i ever wanted was to be DIFFERENT. :p but i worked so hard on my tama that i dont know what to do... ;) now my friends are criticizing my tama-caring methods when i was the one who had it FIRST. shud i reset my tama and donate it or keep it?

Don't let words hurt you, if you wanna be different you should just stick stickers on your tama or paint it over, give it a nice pouch, or something nice. A tama isn't worth giving up, and if you don't want your friends to critisize you, then maybe you should hide your tama or if they insult you more, you shouldn't be friends with them.

Of course you are to keep your tama. Get somthing extra special for your tama. Tell your friend s not to copy or else and then you will be nice and different!!! :wub: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :D :wacko:

I understand what your saying. When you're trying to be different the last thing you want is it to become a craze. But if you got your tama in the first place and loved and cared for it you shouldn't have to give it up.

Wow, I wish I was in your shoes. :ph34r: Everyone's always making fun of me for being different. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back