To Breed or not to Breed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you think I should let my tamas mate yet? the female is 4 and has a job. the male is three w/out a job. female has 4880 gotchi. male has 1990 gotchi

I don't think they can mate yet, they have to be 72 hours into adult hood so depends. If you want to end up with about the same growth pattern as the two tamas then mate them if not then don't.

makes sense...they have to both be the same age? (cause I've been working on mine...my v3 is older and likes my 4.5 already lol)...

i bred mine at 3 yrs so ya u should. and same, my male dident hav a job either.

Wat two days after they are adults, connnect them together 7 times and make sure they have four hearts.

Then they'll be able to mate, and I say yes- oh and the male not having a job doesnt affect if they mate togther. ^_^

(if you are ketting them mate) I hope you enjoy your newborn!

I don't think they can mate yet, they have to be 72 hours into adult hood so depends. If you want to end up with about the same growth pattern as the two tamas then mate them if not then don't.
Actually, they have to be 24 hours into the adult stage.

It doesn't really matter if you breed them or not, it's your choice. But you have to wait until they are both 24 hours into the adult stage and they have to have 4 hearts. You also have to connect them for present from what I've heard.

You do not have to use the honey/love potion. It has actually never worked for me. I recommend waiting until they are both 4 years old, I believe they have a better chance at marrige than. I personally love it when my Tams get married, so I'd go for it. =]

Good Luck!!!

~CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back