To Buy List?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A college football t-shirt, more Tamagotchis, and I still need to get printer paper, staples, and notebooks.

^ Ooo, metronomes are fun. :wacko: I still have to get printer paper. Maybe more books for leisure reading.

New BMTH album. (Too lazy to type out the name.)

Two birthday presents and two birthday cards.

^ Ooo, metronomes are fun. ;) I still have to get printer paper. Maybe more books for leisure reading.
I just wanna get better with tempos. xD But they DO seem fun!

^They are fun xD YES I WONDER IF I STILL HAVE MINE SOMEWHERE

I want a new screen for my phone, a new iPod cover, and those adorable gym clothes I saw online. Must have

my list of things to buy: ipod touch 4g 8gb tamatown tamago ipod touch case and the ipod touch screen protecter :rolleyes:

I've been craving some Hot Cheetos but they're usually out when I come around to the grocery store (usually don't have a chance to go until late at night).

Birthday card for a classmate, dinner at birthday party tonight, and dinner with my friend. Gonna be spending lots o' money tonight!

Earphones... still.

I want to buy some amazing ones, but I haven't seen any what paticularly wow me yet.

I need to decide soon though, my current iPod one's are dying slowly and painfully.

A ton of things for nursing school: scrubs, lab coat, test prep materials, software, etc. Yay. :rolleyes: Necessary though, I'm starting clinicals next term.

Earphones... still.

I want to buy some amazing ones, but I haven't seen any what paticularly wow me yet.

I need to decide soon though, my current iPod one's are dying slowly and painfully.
I recommend Bose. They're expensive, but definitely worth it.

There's a kitty winter hat at Urban Outfitters that I really want.

But most of my money goes to the bank to support my trip to Japan I'm taking spring break of my senior year :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back