To debug, or not to debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I debug my version3 connection??

• Yes!! Of coarse!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! DON'T DO IT!!!!

• It's your choice...

• It ruins all of the fun!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Okay..... I think I want to debug, but I'm not sure. I hate the tamagotchi I have ( old man) and I really, really, want to get a memetchi!!! T-T' Tell me what you think I should do...

you can always undebug your tama once you've debugged it. so you can try it and then if you dont like it then undebug it~ :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :) :p

Okay..... I think I want to debug, but I'm not sure. I hate the tamagotchi I have ( old man) and I really, really, want to get a memetchi!!! T-T' Tell me what you think I should do...
you don't get to go to tamatown if you debug

undebug? u can't do that!

if u debug and don't like it, then just buy another one ^.^

:blink:

[SIZE=14pt] I really don't know what debugging is, so i guess it's up to you! Besides, if it's your tama, it's your choice! It's not like someone else is babysitting for you... is there?[/SIZE]

i personnally would recommend NOT to debug. then it turns a v3 into a v2 practically because then you can't use passwords. and did you see the v3 commercials? it said PASSWORDS soooooooooo many times. or maybe i'm just thinking that. :( well, the commercials revolve around passwords, so i would say to NOT DEBUG.

undebug? u can't do that!
if u debug and don't like it, then just buy another one ^.^

:p
yes you can un-debug :p use a eraser on the debug spot

You can't always debug, so it's best if it's a tama you don't care about, or a extra tama (do you have more V3s?). Anyways, if you do debug tell us how it goes (and if you are able to un-debug!) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back