To open or not to open...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

padoverc

Reaction score
I have ordered a Tamagotchi Plus V1 Swimmer Edition from everyone's favorite eBay seller Jason. I am debating whether or not to open it. I know they are incredibly rare (only 250 worldwide), but I am very interested in opening it up and playing with it. The last tama I used was a P1 from 1997, and I really can't wait to play with them again. I am looking for opinions as to what I should do. And to answer some questions in advance, I can't afford a used spare on eBay, and the package can be easily opened without damaging it. Thanks for any responses.

I have a whole bunch of old ones I play with. Open the package carefully, and play with it if you want! But what you should do is keep the package, keep the tama in a case, and when you're done with it, put it back in the package. I say enjoy it, but if it's rare, just be really careful.

Don't put it on a keychain and let it bang against things, keep it in a nice soft padded case.

And I'd love to see some pictures of it too.

Well, I think I am going to use it but save all the packaging. That way, in the 200+ days once he/she dies, I can put it away and keep it in good condition. Now to find a case.....

Oh, very pretty, The site I looked at said there were 250 from a draw and apparently another 750 were avalible. I don't know how reliable that is though.

Either way it's still very very rare.

I found the source he sited. I can read Japanese (self-taught) and it basically said that 250 were released, though it had been planned that 750 would be released. So there are only 250 worldwide, which makes it one of the rarest tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back