To Return Means Death!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceWarrior

Reaction score
Cat sat like a rock. She was sad.

'Man!I can't believe all the tamagotchis were sold!'

She sat sipping on her Icee.Her Grandpa had taken her to the movies as a treat to cheer her up.

'A fat lot this is doing!'

Cat was mad right now and she needed time to cool off.No one in her family understood that.

'This movie is boring...'She thought,'Maybe I can go to the bathroom and never come back!'

She decided not to but looked over to the empty seat besides her.She heard a beep in the dark.

'What is that noise?'

She leaned over and began to pat the seat with her hand.She felt something and scooped it up.She put it close to her face.

'Is that a...Tamagotchi!'

It was just a babitchi and it was dieing.She began to nurse it back to health when her Grandpa looked over.

"What is that?"He whispered to her,in the dark.

"A Tamagotchi!Someone must have left it here by accident.I think i'm going to keep it!"

She smiled.She felt happy for the first time that whole day!

"What's your name?"She asked the babitchi.

She looked and the name was Kitty!

'What a good name for a girl babitchi!'

During the whole movie,Cat played with her new friend.They went home afterwards and of course,Cat took Kitty with her.

They were in the car and a little ways away from her home,when a loud beep went off.

Kitty had turned into a Hitodetchi!Cat was happy and by the time they got home,she felt great now that she had a Tamagotchi Version 4.5!

She owned every other kind but now had the newest one!

Yet little did she know that the Tamagotchi would not be easily forgotten by a girl with a escaped convict dad...

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO! THIS WAS THE FIRST TAMAGOTCHI STORY I HAVE WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back