To Return Means Death!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceWarrior

Reaction score
"Joe,if you get caught you better hide Molly somewhere!"

Molly and her Dad listened to Jane,Molly's mother's warning.

"I ain't gonna get caught Jane!Molly will be fine!"

Jane just nodded and Joe and Molly left in an old jalopy.

Cat was sleeping well. It was only ten o'clock at night.

Joe and Molly pulled into the Drive Way. Joe went up to the doorway and began to pick the lock. He finshed and they went inside. Cat's door was the first one in the hallway. They snuck inside her room. They began to quietly and quickly look for the tamagotchi.

Cat suddenly woke up and she flipped the lights on. Joe grabbed her throat and he said,

"Where's my daughter's tamagotchi?!"He dropped her and she rubbed her throat.

'That's all they're looking for?Kitty?'

"That was your tamagotchi?"She turned to Molly and asked her.Molly nodded her furiously.Cat grinned.

"She's going to evovle into a Memetchi tomorrow,"Molly looked at Cat suspiciously.

"You're just giving me Kitty back?Like that?"Cat nodded.

"If it's your tamagotchi you deseve to have her back."Molly took Kitty back.

Joe looked at Cat.

"Are you gonna tell anyone what happened here?"Cat knew if she did she was as good as dead.

"No. I promise."Joe looked at her.

"I'll hold you by your word but if you do tell,well you can figure that one out."

They left and Molly waved goodbye to Cat.Cat was pretty stunned at what had happened. :) :) Her Mom came into her room.

"Why are you up?"

"Oh,I just had a bad dream..."Her Mom shrugged and went back to her room and went back to sleep.Cat was sad that she didn't have Kitty anymore but she knew she was in good hands...

Epilouge:

"In other news,the escaped conivict,Joe Marne has been arrested.His wife,Jane Marne was also arrested for helping her husband hide out.Their daughter,Molly Marne has been sent to a orphanage and is up for adoption."

Cat and her mother heard about it. She told her Mom everything after the News went off.

"Do you think we can adopt Molly?Please Mom?I'll share all I have with her!"Her Mom reluctantly gave in and now Cat and Molly are both happy to have a sister they've met,and liked before...

THAT'S THE END! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED MY STORY! MORE FANFICTION FROM ME WILL BE COMING OUT SOON! :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back