Togetchi Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateam_silver

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me how many skill points I need to get a Togetchi? I have 144 style/fashion points right now, and my teen is a Hinotamatchi, one of the two male teens to get a Togetchi.

you need to have the most skill points in arts and fashion the star thing! good luck and i hope you get it.!!! if you are not sure then you can even check yourself on the v4 growth chart! good luck!(there is no certain amount just keep earning arts and fashion.) and you have the right teen to!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Well, I just hope Im not getting a Universal Adult (not that they're bad, I just want a Togetchi) because I wanted a Mametchi before so I trained it real hard as a toddler, and it got 111 intel. points, and it had 94 style points at the time, then it evolved into Hinotamatchi. I knew that I couldn't get a Mametchi, so I trained it in style points. Hopefully this isn't the kind of "care that was not expected', something to get Universals. Oh well. Thanks again for all your help, Locky458 and Eerie!!! :) :huh: :unsure:

My Gourmetchi turned into a Togetchi with only like 50 Art points. Just make sure you have more Art points than anything else, and take good care of it to avoid getting a Universal character.

i really don,t care what one mine grows up into but i will still take care of my tama, the ninja guy might be cool

You need to have the most skills in style and it has to evolve from a Gourmetchi, and another character. I can't remember. Check out the link that Locky458 posted.

Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better, knowing that I really only needed 50 art points (or more than anything else) and Universals mostly (no offense to anyone who likes them) come out of bad care. I've been taking average-good care of him, and now he has 205 art skill points. Not an adult yet.

Yay! Today my tamagotchi became a Togetchi! :ichigotchi:

Thanks for all the info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back