tokio hotel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started listening to them cause I heard they were kinda like HIM.

There pretty good.

Did you listen to 'Durch Den Monsun' or 'Ready, Set, Go' or 'Scream' or 'Monsoon' or 'Don't Jump' or 'Schrei' or 'Spring Nicht' or '1000 Meere' or 'Love is dead' or 'Secred' or '1000 Oceans' or my personal favorite 'Forgotten Children' yet?

[SIZE=7pt]WOOOH! Tom and Bill are 19! They grew up so fast :[ *wipes tears*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]I'm listening to Monsoon now.[/SIZE]

German version.

<3

I've heard of them...I just haven't listened to them.
Like...I know who they are and stuff, but I haven't heard any songs by them.
You took the words right out of my mouth. xD :D

[SIZE=7pt]aha! Tokio hotel won best new artist, me and my friends screamed so loud i couldn't hear! xD[/SIZE]

I used to hate them but now...I think they're really good. I <3 Ready, Set, Go! But I hate Moonson. Bill sounds like a girl there...

I just started listening to them cause I heard they were kinda like HIM.There pretty good.
Please never compare HIM and Tokio Hotel ever.

Because talent is the thing that seperates HIM from Tokio Hotel.

Please never compare HIM and Tokio Hotel ever.
Because talent is the thing that seperates HIM from Tokio Hotel.
Hey now. Everyone's is entitled to their opinion on music they prefer, but please keep the opinions respectable towards other people's views.

[SIZE=7pt]^ haha I am. =][/SIZE]

I took this test, about being obsessed with Bill, and I got 18.5 out of 20. =]

because im real cool.

I dislike the band members. But the songs are good.

I knew about this band, got a little obbsessed. I would menton them, and people would be like, "Who what now?" Then when I stopped liking them, everyone suddenly knew who they were. "LYKE, OMG, BILL IS TOTALLY THE BESTEST!" I mention them now, and that's what I hear, or, "I love them :D "

I love;

In German

Durch Den Monsun.

Übers Ende Der Welt

Schrei

Freunde Bleiben

Spring Nicht

In English

Through The Monsoon

Ready Set Go

Scream

(no translation)

Don't Jump

Both versions of the songs are good(except Freunde Bleiben- it has no English version).

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]^ I translated that song, its called something like "Friends Behind"[/SIZE]

Oh yeah, it's a pretty angry song. Doesn't sound like it. xD

Mrs. Joe Jonas, Bill always sounds like a girl. xD It helps him sing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back