Tomboy, girly-girl, or diva?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomgirl.Tomboy who still likes to wear skirts and lipgloss while I like frogs pokemon and Digimon.

A mixture of all three xDI love shopping and girly stuff but I like sports and I'm spoiled so yea :]
You sound more girly to me. Liking sports doesn't make you tomboy. I hate sports and I'm a tomboy. :)

Sorry..... I didn't know... :-(

I'm sorry... I feel bad now.......... :-(

If it makes you feel any better (but cutiepuppy10 is right, I'm just trying to have a bit of fun here), here is what I mean with tomboys, divas, and girly-girls:

Girly-girls: Likes pink (but doesn't wear it all the time), likes to dress nice, likes shopping. And.. whatever you think is 'girly'.

Diva: Likes hats (but doesn't wear them all the time, just likes 'em), likes funky and bright clothing that isn't always the most fashionable but is good, cool (I mean, like, fun-cool, not exactly populaur-cool), and whatever you think is diva-y.

Tom-boys: Sporty, doesn't like pink (who say? not me! why can't tomboys like pinka nd still be sporty??... but ya know, depends what YOU're thinking), not very girly, doens't really care about dressing up (but I'm not saying they're UGLY!!!), and- of course- whatever you think is tomboy-y.

Everyone, this has nothing to do with the poll, really. I'm just explaining to Goggle-Face what my poll's style is.

So, you know, you can call yourself a tomboy, or a diva, or a girl-gilr... but you're not really any of them. You're your-selfy!! :) If I could, I'd add another answer to this poll, you know what that fourth answer is? Your-selfy!

Goggle-Face, please respect my poll, as cutiepuppy10 said, I'm just trying to have fun here.

Tomboy, mostly because I play 5 different sports and hate makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back