Too fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Meagan

Reaction score
I have four tamagotchi's. I get very annoyed watching them slowly eat so I would click again. Sadly my tamagotchis keep getting sad and heavy then die! Is this because I am speeding their eating habits? PLZ HELP! :D <_< :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hello! I don't usually watch my tamas eat either, I just hit "B." My tamagotchis are in perfect health. About getting heavy, play games regularly and they shouldn't get heavy. Lastly, about them dying, take good care of them and keep them in your sight. Especially babies. If you take good care of your tamas and make sure their happy and hunger hearts are up and they have a normal weight, you should have four, happy and healthy tamas! Hope I helped!!

Tama Mama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not new to tamagotchi I am just wondering. I tested itand my tamagotchis were dying faster than the avrege tama. I feed them. They turn into a kid later on then I un-pause them and 2 mins later they died! :D Is itt the feeding or is it because my tama is too old?

Yes, after I posted that I checked the date you joined and realized that you aren't new. Sorry about that! Anyways, what you're explaining sounds very strange. It is not because of the feeding, I know that for a definate. Try this: feed as you normally do and keep your tamagotchi in your sight at all times with the sound on. If your tamagotchi is perfectly healthy and happy and it dies anyway, then I honestly don't know what's wrong. Once again, hope I helped!

Tama Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back