TOO LONG.............WAY TO LONG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faranheit

Reaction score
O.k. u O.k. u are not gonna belive this '

you know your tamas eggs usaly last one or 2 minutes,

well geuss wat mine took a whole week............THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is it , i am pretty sure that it's not.

But any way has that ever happend to u?

A WEEK !!!!!! COMON.......WE ARE TALKIN SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUSEDAY, WENSDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SATERDAY.

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THAT JUST TIKS ME OFF.

o.k. cone on faranheit colm down. o.k.

one last yell.

MY TAMA DIED AS SOON AS THE WEEK ENDED AS SOON AS IT HATCHED.

*crys sobs crys sobs* :D

Hmm, well your tama hatches a minute after you put in the date and time for the clock, so if you never set the time for a week then your tamagotchi wouldn't have been able to hatch. -RR

*Moved by Rock'in Robotchi*

Either it`s a glitch, you didn`t set the time, or that`s some odd tamagotchi you got there.

You probably just got a little virus in that thing.It probably won`t happen again, but here`s a question.Did that tama die, or did it look pretty old?It probably is 7 I think, check how old it is.But, I do agree with the people who said you may have forgot to set the time.If it does that on the next tamagotchi you have and you DIDN`T FORGET TO SET THE TIME, I`d go trade it for another tamagotchi at the store you bought it, or get the virus out.Unless you don`t mind to wait :) ...

[SIZE=8pt]O.k. u O.k. u are not gonna belive this '[/SIZE]you know your tamas eggs usaly last one or 2 minutes,

well geuss wat mine took a whole week............THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is it , i am pretty sure that it's not.

But any way has that ever happend to u?

A WEEK !!!!!!  COMON.......WE ARE TALKIN SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUSEDAY, WENSDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SATERDAY.

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THAT JUST TIKS ME OFF.

o.k. cone on faranheit colm down. o.k.

one last yell.

MY TAMA DIED AS SOON AS THE WEEK ENDED AS SOON AS IT HATCHED.

*crys sobs crys sobs* :kuribotchi:
Ok, this is what I think what might of happened:  

on your tamagotchi you could have pressed the middle button to see if

it needed to be reseted or downloaded, cause it looks like it might be an

egg that is going to hatch but mine did the same thing! i was supposed

to press the middle button and reset it but i didn't :hitodetchi:

Hope it helps :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Week? If Youve Replaced The Battery Before, You Could Have Damaged Your Nanochip... I Once Stabbed A Screwdriver Into My Nanochip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back