Too many items on v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deals2u

Reaction score
I only have 2 Tamas, but I've got a lot of doubles in my items and things my Tama doesn't like. Both of them have no more space. Is there a way to sell or trash items on the v4.5?

You can send an item to another Tamagotchi version 4 or 4.5 or you can trash it. Sorry, you can't sell items.

To send an item:

1. On the sending Tamagotchi, go to the notebook icon and choose "PRESENT." Scroll to the item you want to wrap and press the middle button. Now choose "WRAP" using the A button to scroll and B button to select.

2. On both Tamagotchi, go to the communications icon and choose "v4 or 4.5" (on a v4.5) or "Ver. 4" (on a v4).

3. Choose "PRESENT" on both Tamagotchi. When the Stand By screen appears, press the middle button on the receiving Tamagotchi to have a higher chance of that Tamagotchi receiving the gift.

4. Hopefully the Tamagotchi you wanted to get the gift got the gift. If your Tamagotchi sent poop and it comes back with a grimace, go ahead and give it a time out to give it a training point.

To trash an item:

1. Go to the notebook icon.

2. Choose "PRESENT."

3. Choose the category of the item you want to discard.

4. Scroll through your items using the left button. Use the middle button to select the item you wish to discard.

5. When "WRAP" appears, press the left button until "TRASH" appears. Press the middle button to confirm. When "SURE?" appears, select "YES".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back