TOO MANY TAMAGOTCHI! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitodetchi: Uhh, i have almost ten, would that be enoughf? IDK. I have a tamagotchi+color, v6, v5, v4.5, and 2 v3, and a lost v1. And I'm getting a new one. But i dont think you can ever have to many tamas. It depends on how you feel about it. I never turn mine off, it is REALLY hard to take care of them.

I only had 3 tamagotchis in my life. Sadly, I lost my v2 when I was...8? 9? :(

Anyway, all I have left is my v3 and v4. And they're half broken.

(I'm gonna get new v3 and v4)

Plus, what's v4.5 and v5 like? I'm thinking of getting one of those, but which one? :mimitchi:

I have nine ,too. It's especially hard too when your NINE years old. I have gotten used to it , thouagh.

I tamagotchi color cming out in the US?

I have ALOT of tamagotchis(16) pm me if you want the list lol. But I only have 1 or 2 running at a time, so I'm not overwhelmed.

:eek: Uhh, i have almost ten, would that be enoughf? IDK. I have a tamagotchi+color, v6, v5, v4.5, and 2 v3, and a lost v1. And I'm getting a new one. But i dont think you can ever have to many tamas. It depends on how you feel about it. I never turn mine off, it is REALLY hard to take care of them.
You're right, it depends on how you feel about it. I feel overwhelmed....

I went to my friends house yesterday, and she only had two tamagotchi.... I was envious of her because she had less tams then I did.. LOL it was weird.

A lot of people who are collecting tamagotchi look at the huge collections that some people have, and say, "WOW! I wish I had half as many as they did!"

I used to, and thats why my collection got as big as it was... (I think I would have 15 or 16 if I kept all my tamagotchi, and whenever I think about how many I wouldve had, it just stresses me out)

And yet I want more! I've had my eye on this adorable Celebrity (family photos, the purple one.. SO CUTE :D ) and its so tempting to buy it...... I may not be able to resist next time I go to Target.......

Arghhhh.... Help ME! D: :(

Plus, what's v4.5 and v5 like? I'm thinking of getting one of those, but which one? :(
I would totally reccomend the 4.5 over the 5, but that's me.

I have 8 tamas, but only half of them are running right now (all V4.5s)

i would say take one of your v4 and a v4.5 away and give it to some one for a "long lend". And do you really need 3 v5!I woulg give away the one that you least like(very hard!)

that's my advice

-cxam

I always play 1 at once, but i havn't for a few months now.

Since i saw theres the new Music Star, i always say im not going to get it...but i always do.... (so annoying! :lol: )

Try take a break from them, i now realise how much i have been without Tama's, its just the new realeses that make me want to play them again!

Cya! :lol:

Ok, I have a couple suggestions for you:

Put seven on pause, and keep rotating them out.

DON'T BUY ANY MORE! :D

Lend some to your friends, and then keep rotating them. ;)

Seek some Tamagotchi help... :rolleyes:

That's all I got...

HOPE THAT HELPS!

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND 0_o..... i have a huge collection, 47 now, with every shell design of music star there is, and its freaking imposible to only keep one running because i feel like changing it every 10 minutes because i cant make up my mind which one i want to use, its so frustrating but the only thing stopping me from getting rid of them is knowing how much money and effort ive put into them. My husband has to keep them locked up in his cupboard so i dont feel the need to constantly switch or run more than i really should :eek:

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND 0_o..... i have a huge collection, 47 now, with every shell design of music star there is, and its freaking imposible to only keep one running because i feel like changing it every 10 minutes because i cant make up my mind which one i want to use, its so frustrating but the only thing stopping me from getting rid of them is knowing how much money and effort ive put into them. My husband has to keep them locked up in his cupboard so i dont feel the need to constantly switch or run more than i really should :eek:
try to sell some of them so you have:

1 v1

1 v2

1 v3

1 v4

1 v4.5

1 v5

1 v5.5

1 v6

or give the red cross for donations

I do 2 at 1 time E-tamago (Japan V4) and the akai (Japan red ((akai)) screen V2). It is less annoying AND can connect!

Use 2. ^_^

aside from putting them on pause or turning them off and only playing with one or two what i would do is just stop all together for a while. I stopped playing with my tamas for 3 months. I just didn't feel that interested in them at the time and i had lot of other things to do and then when i got back to playing with them it was a whole new experience and i could appreciate them again. If you keep pushing yourself to play with so many you will end up losing your love for them and that would be sad D:

Yes, I felt that way before. I use to have 3 v2s, 1 v3, and 1 v4.5 going at a time but now I only go with the v3 and the v4.5. I still have the 3 v2s though.

I currently have 8 tamas plus 1 cousin running right now. My entire collection is 47, cousins and tamas. It's my little hobby, I run them when I get bored. You can never have too many.

Haha. I remember that feeling. When the originals came out (V1s) I not only bought two on the spot, but also that next birthday that was ALL that I asked for, and everyone ended up buying me one (Surprisingly in all different colors). I had about 25+ and they were ALL turned on (of course at different times to have some variety), however they'd beep all the time, some would sleep at night, some would still beep, I tried to keep up with them but the more I tried, the less happy they were.

I ended up giving some to my friend (about 3 of them), and the rest I threw away except for a few for myself to feed my addiction.

Eventually I became busy, and 3 was too much, and I felt rediculous that electronic pets depended on me and I got the whole mindframe that I was getting "too old for Tamas", so I just threw them away.

=/

Horrible mistake.

Now I get to wait another week as my order of a V3 comes in. I miss my Tamagotchis. =/ Even when they drove me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back