Too many tooth aches?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
Is it possible for your Tamagotchi to get so many tooth aches that it dies? I mean, I'm pretty sure it can't happen to humans so what about tamagotchis? Should I be careful about feeding my tamagotchi's too many snacks just to be able to play games to get points? I always give him medicine and he's fine each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no I don't think it can die from to many toothaches but if your worried you should stop giving him so many snacks and exercise him more. :D :p The skinnier the healthier. (Only in a tamagotchis life is that quote true)

Well no I don't think it can die from to many toothaches but if your worried you should stop giving him so many snacks and exercise him more. :D :p The skinnier the healthier. (Only in a tamagotchis life is that quote true)
Well, I just read somewhere on this forum and this girl said:

"It's very rare but in some cases Tamagotchi's die from too many tooth aches."

I was guessing she didn't really have a clue what she was talking about but now I know for sure!

Any other opinions? Also, does it affect the character you get?

I think a toothache has got the same effect for a tama as getting sick. So I guess it can die of it and it will also affect your character. Usually a tootache won't occure that often (only once or twice), just don't give too many snacks to your tama.

What? I'm confused. You can't have more than one tooth ache at a time! You have to cure it first! Then it can get another one but thats NOT good! you have to stop feeding it ssnacks and maybe play a game instead. :lol:

Well, I just read somewhere on this forum and this girl said:
"It's very rare but in some cases Tamagotchi's die from too many tooth aches."

I was guessing she didn't really have a clue what she was talking about but now I know for sure!

Any other opinions? Also, does it affect the character you get?
Don't believe EVERYTHING you read on here! There is a lot of very good useful information but there is also a lot stuff which is baseless.

I have never heard of a tamagotchi dying of a toothache and as you said, humans generally don't. Toothaches (from my experience) generally occur if you use snack to keep your tamagotchi happy and fail to exercise him/her afterwards. Play some games! Increases their level of happiness, helps them lose weight and in v2 will give you points!

My Yu-fotchi got tons of toothaches because I gave him a lot of candy so he could play games to earn enough money for items. Yet he evolved into Furawatchi, one of the best v2 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back