Too much drama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
For the end of this school year it has been a soap opera for all the girls in our class, long story short alot of people changed and friends started breaking up.Also their was alot of gossip going on about other people.Does your life have too much drama?

Plz post it would be appreicited

P.S out of curtisy (sp?) plz keep this topic a clean , curse word free topic thx

If my life was a soap opera, everybody would watch it.

Yes, life is wayyy too complicated. Lately, there's been a lot of drama.

My life isn't soap opera worthy. No one would watch and they would take it off the air. And mum would be fired.

Lots of drama? Yes.

But not prime time Tv quality.

Very rarely. Mostly when school starts up again.

Somebody in my group of good friends is almost always fighting with somebody else, for whatever reason.

Drama is for school, which I'm not in.

I've learned to ignore most people's drama in that I just don't care what they do anymore. You should try it sometime.

For the end of this school year it has been a soap opera for all the girls in our class, long story short alot of people changed and friends started breaking up.Also their was alot of gossip going on about other people.Does your life have too much drama?
In my opinion, I think that kind of thing happens in school pretty much every single year :) - it's normal ;)

(doesn't make it any easier to deal with, but at least you know you are not alone!)

Life's been pretty drama free on my end for the most part. I avoid other people's drama as much as I can.

I travel in different social circles then the ones that contain all the drama...usually. xP lol But that was 2 years ago, xD.

For the most part I am drama free. People in my school are always like complaining that all they have in their lives is drama, drama, drama. I laugh at them.

Wanna watch a drama about a family going broke? Having to move to Delaware in desperation. A ghostly 13 year old girl who's always sick? A 16 year olf boy (older bro) who fell yesterday, and got his teeth messed up and is injured with a broken hand? An always angry mother? Our cousin falling off a building in florida and getting killed? Me having 1 biological father who died recently, and never met? And then having a dad who raised you till you were seven? And then a step dad with a bab temper?

Having two halves of the family, and the father's side being full of wack jobs who keep harrassing me and my brother because we are all that's left to remind them of there beloved Theodore (my real dad)

haha, my life is worthy of a soap opera.

My life isnt but the "freinds" and best frinds have problems with eachother and there where the drama comes in.

Me and my boyfriend are like the odd ones out I MEAN I SHOULDNT BE WITH HIM FROM EVERYONE ELSES POINT OF VIEW...

ex.

"EEW TREY AND **** ARE GOING OUT!"

"YES YES WE ARE!"

**** not allowed to post my name

no drama

Last edited by a moderator:
My life would probably turn into World's Most Watched Soap! Especially at the moment. I am moving from the UK all the way over to Massachusetts and my life is turning upside down!

[SIZE=14pt]Yeah... Sorta. But nothing interesting.. xD I MIGHT move.... So thats drama...?[/SIZE]

Not a drama. Mostly a retarded comedy about 3 girls being the odd ones out of the whole class and with friends who are as random as us. XD

And a group of boys who act not as retarded but very random. I love my school. XD

~SG~

Well, there's a lot of drama, and when it's there everyone's like "OMG there's too much DRAMA" but when it goes away everyones like "life is so boring." so, yea, there's a lot of drama but it's what makes my life interesting.

Wanna watch a drama about a family going broke? Having to move to Delaware in desperation. A ghostly 13 year old girl who's always sick? A 16 year olf boy (older bro) who fell yesterday, and got his teeth messed up and is injured with a broken hand? An always angry mother? Our cousin falling off a building in florida and getting killed? Me having 1 biological father who died recently, and never met? And then having a dad who raised you till you were seven? And then a step dad with a bab temper?
Having two halves of the family, and the father's side being full of wack jobs who keep harrassing me and my brother because we are all that's left to remind them of there beloved Theodore (my real dad)

haha, my life is worthy of a soap opera.
Oh. I'm so sorry! =[ Your life just seems so so...difficult and to think my life was hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back