Too old for Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 22 lol and i have a v3 connexion and a p1 on my phone :hitodetchi: The one on my phone is a Nyorotchi and Patopatatchi on my v3! Lol and i'll probably play with em till i die, an then they'll be buried with me!!

Please don't bump up old topics o.o' This is two years old lol. I have a feeling the OP isn't even a member anymore.

Anyway, I'm 17 and female. I play with them on occasion but not very often.

There is no "too old" for Tamagotchis! <_< Perish the thought.

It's an awesome little 'toy' you care for.

How could any one be too old for that?

Don't let the fact that it's a 'toy' scare you off either. Nobody is TRULY too old for toys!

If you are too old for toys, you might as well curl up in a ball and cease to exist. You'd have to cross over in to the world to fuddy-duddy-ism.

We wouldn't want that now would we? ^_^
Yeha, saying you're too old for tamagotchi is like saying you're too old for a dog.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well, I bought my first tamagotchi when I was 22.. That was 10 years ago.. I carried them everywhere and never really thought about anyone thinking I was nuts, lol..

Now I'm 32 and I have two of the V3s that my son (he's 6) and I play with.. He LOVES his and we have a blast together..

:huh:

9 years old!

Youngest one in the topic and proud of it! :huh:

By the way...

OMG2YRSBUMPCALLTHEPOLICE

Had to let that out. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic: This is kind of a nice, interesting topic and I don't think it needs closing because it is 2 yrs old...

there are still valid points to make - so lets just leave it open and see what current members of TamaTalk think... :blink:

Lots of ppl think I am "eccentric" because I am an adult and like Tamas.

That is fine by me, I don't mind. I am glad that I am a bit different from everyone else - and besides, raising Tamas is fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm 20, a mommy, have a boyfriend, and all that other adult stuff.

But really, I think being adult is one of the reasons they're so appealing. It's a chance to be a kid that doesn't require me getting a babysitter, or even a shower. <3

Can't beat that.

It's my 20th birthday today, and I still love 'em. I get the "eccentric" comments occasionally, too. I'd much rather be slightly eccentric than stuffy. It's much more fun this way. :gozarutchi:

back when the orignal came out I had so many you could tell where i was by the clacking and beeping

after a year of this i stopped playing with them but I just got back into the fad with the relese of v.3 a

and I am 18 years old

Age shouldn't matter for anything. Tamagotchies are for everyone. Though, I like the ones from the 90's better.

its better when youre older. we were old enough to play with them in the 90's when they first started, that makes it more fun. I also take care of my four tamas much better now then i did when i was younger. btw, im 18 . im not embarassed, my boyfriend buys them for me. :furawatchi:

It's my 20th birthday today, and I still love 'em. I get the "eccentric" comments occasionally, too. I'd much rather be slightly eccentric than stuffy. It's much more fun this way. :huh:
Off topic: Happy birthday! Much happiness to you! ^^

On topic: Well, judging by my signature and birthdate, I'd guess I'm 11. XD Well I like Tamagotchi. ^^ I don't really think you're too old for anything... Diapers, yes, but that's a whole different story. XD

Happy birthday Aubrey!!!

I'll be 26 in october and I still love the whole childhood universe. I think we are never too old for dreaming. And virtuals things as Tamagotchis make me dream.

I've finished my masters in french literature this years and I'll be a teacher next year.

My sister is younger (19) but she lost this interest I still have. Sometimes she thinks I am a bit childish and she forgets how much she used to love her dear tama when she was 10.

What a shame

^^Thanks!! I still love Tamagotchis for the same reasons. They make me reminisce and dream, too. People never really grow too "old" for that. It's all in the individual's personality. I don't want to lose that part of me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back