Too tiny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorMoon

Reaction score
Okay so I have 4 tamas a V3, V4, V5, and Music Star and all there batteries died so I got new ones (2 are duracell 2 are enerzer) But there too thin for the V3 and V4 even with after being taped down they will either just shut down like poof or some times the dead battery sign will appear then it will shut down. The only way to star it back up is to hit it but then it just dies agan in 5 mintues, however the V5 and music star are fine. Whats going on :)

You probably got the wrong battery, such as a CR2025 or CR2016.

Your Tamagotchis require a CR2032.

Just like Binary said your tamagotchi needs a CR2032 battery. Look on the package and youll see a it. If its not CR2032 then its either too small to fit or to large. And look on the back of your tamagotchi when you have opened it. Near the battery slot it should say CR2032. Hope that helped :)

Well I fixed it by breaking up a cotton ball and putting between the battery cover and the battery so now it works yay.

You probably got the wrong battery, such as a CR2025 or CR2016.
Your Tamagotchis require a CR2032.
It's also possible that something's wrong with the "tong" that distributes the battery power. You know that little fork-looking thing in the battery compartment? Check that the ends are flat, not pointing up.

Yes, check those, also,the batteries you have may be the wrong voltage for the Tama to work properly. It may work OK for a while, but it's better to take the batteries back to the store and exchange them for the correct ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back