Too Young?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh! I am going to explode if I hear another 'You dont knwo what true love is yet blah blah blah!'

Well guess what? If you TRULY love someone, go for it, but dont keep it from yoru parents. My parents know I am torn. I love Michael, With all my heart, But something in my mind is yelling out 'NICK!!!' So, good luck! I support you. I don't think you are ever to young to be in love. I am a true beliver in love at first sight...

Now, School~

Well, yes distractions. But just because you have a boyfriend means nothing like 'OH NO IM GONNA FLUNK!' that means nothing. They may even help you! Ex: Nick always comes to my house for Homework, he lives down teh street. So? I dont flunk and Michael sits behind me *Rubs sore back* He pokes me....

So. Go for it Girl! Be teh best you can!

11 is NOT too young.

No matter what age you are... you can love...

If you are mature enough. And only if you understand it.

Example: Shekell and Omar

Now. I know this kid, she's 9, and she has a boyfriend. She goes abd kisses other boys and junk, and then she'd go back to the same boyfriend and say she loves him. She first told me she loved this dude, now she has she likes Jake 5 minutes later because he's 'hot'. That ain't love. Thats someone who dosen't understand what it is.

Different Example: Me and Marvin.

Yeah. I've known him since I was three. We were best friends, and I sometimes had this feeling, it kinda hurt and kinda felt good, when I was around him. I'd do anything for him, because I cared for him so much.

He pulled me into the hallway of my summercamp one day and told me what he felt and that he loved me. He took the words out right of my mouth, we felt the same for eachother, love. Hehe, my first kiss. >w<

That wasn't -too- long ago, and I'm 10. It depends on your maturity, age has nuthin to do with it.

Last Example: Taylor and Adren (Oh god. o.o)

Taylor comes to me and tells me that she cares alot for Adrean, Adrean tells me the same. She's 8. He's 9. She dosen't realize she loves him, heheh...

About School:

0_o Being in love dosen't affect your marks, usually. Unless your overexhadrating. You may be sad and sob, etc. if you break up with someone. But, that shouldn't affect your marks. But if you refuse to do your work, and junk, then you definately are not mature enough to be in love. >> If thats just you, not your maturity, then you shouldn't be in relationships at all for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back