too young?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• TOTALLY COOL!!!! no

• could i see a pic of your ear lol?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola*Girl

Reaction score
Well, i just got my second earring. So now i have two holes on each ear. My mom said no more because that would be 3. Should i close them ? They are un-even. Am i too young. im 11.[

CLICK BELOW 3 times!!!!!

Hi ya'll you are soo cool thanks for clickin here

oh yeah and by the way on the vote that says "OMG TOTALLY COOL!!! no"

just forget about the word "no"

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 holes in my ears too, there not exactly even, but no one notices other than me.

No offence meant, sweet kandi, but my opinion is that your piercings are SICK and WRONG. 11 in each ear???!!!! o_O

i think two piercings look hideous! u should just get 1 in each ear. that is cute, cool and funky. but 11???? oh gosh, i gotta go puke!!

No offence meant, sweet kandi, but my opinion is that your piercings are SICK and WRONG. 11 in each ear???!!!! o_O
i think two piercings look hideous! u should just get 1 in each ear. that is cute, cool and funky. but 11???? oh gosh, i gotta go puke!!
Why do you bother to say no offence when you obviously mean it? The words, 'no offence' doesn't take anything away from what you say.

Also, did I ask you if you liked my piercings? No. Keep your immature comments to yourself.

I don't know how young is too young. Some people have had their ears pierced sice they were a baby.

i dont think ur to young,..no

but if there un-even,.....yah i would close thim :(

Why do you bother to say no offence when you obviously mean it? The words, 'no offence' doesn't take anything away from what you say.
Also, did I ask you if you liked my piercings? No. Keep your immature comments to yourself.
you are so right.

i want a 2nd hole! I like the way it looks when you wear a stud in the higher one and a hoop or somthing in the lower one :( I wouldn't suggest closing them up because i let my first ones close and then i think it hurt more the second time i got them peirced. And everyone i meet with 2 holes says OMG THEY ARE SOO UN EVEN! but they look great. It is probaly your imagination.

~Reanna

MY MOM SAID I COULD GET A SECOND HOLE WHENI WAS AT LEAST 12!!!!

(2 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: )

YEAH ! Go sweet kandi!!!!! :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion on TamaTalk - as long as you keep it polite and respectful.

As has been noted, prefacing comments with the term "No offence meant..." doesn't excuse rudeness. Please don't be mean.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion on TamaTalk - as long as you keep it polite and respectful.
As has been noted, prefacing comments with the term "No offence meant..." doesn't excuse rudeness. Please don't be mean.
Hehehe I think BratzTroxg hasnt had her ears done. But I have 1 Piercing, but my friend has 2. I dont think its such bad but it doesnt help that i'm a tomboy lol!

you are so right.

i want a 2nd hole! I like the way it looks when you wear a stud in the higher one and a hoop or somthing in the lower one :huh: I wouldn't suggest closing them up because i let my first ones close and then i think it hurt more the second time i got them peirced. And everyone i meet with 2 holes says OMG THEY ARE SOO UN EVEN! but they look great. It is probaly your imagination.

~Reanna
No no no no its not my imagination ill show you.

click below

clickie here

i think they're un-even

doesn't the second one look closer than the first?

good job tamamum

You know i think 11 earrings are too much but maybe it could be cool :huh: i want 3 tho:) i love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no no its not my imagination ill show you.
click below

clickie here

i think they're un-even

doesn't the second one look closer than the first?
A lot of mine are uneven too. I got them all at different times from different people though, so I'm not surprised. Unless you stare my ears, it's not that noticeable.

I'm 11 and my friends are 11 and we all have double pierced ears....but we are bot getting three either. :)

I don't think it's too young to have two piercings.

But if it's off by alot, I would say close them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back