Toontown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok tamagotchi_pal you're not alone

I used to like it, but not really anymore. It just slows down my comp and it gets boring after a while. I don't like it anymore. I think it's actually pretty lame.

It used to be kinda fun. But it just slowed my computer down. I only used the three day trial and my computer is permantly scarred.

[SIZE=13pt]o_O Well, I've never played it. But I've seen a commercial for it. O.O[/SIZE]

It looks...Pretty cheesy. xD

And I think I heard somewhere that you have to pay money to play it?

So I don't think it's really worth the time. :eek:

I joined it when it first started and was free. But then they were asking for money from my parents >_<
It says FREE THREE DAY TRIAL not play for free

I feel so alone, but...I love Toontown. xD The 3-day trial thing is really lame, because you can't leave the main area and you can't chat openly with other people. You have to use "SpeedChat." :mimitchi: I'm a member though, and the actual game is really addictive once you get into it. x3 The commercial makes it look like the stupidest thing in the world, but it's actually really fun. I haven't played it for a while though. I never got weird glitches from it. The only glitch I know of is that hilariously funny one where you go into the closet in your house in some weird way (I don't remember how) and you're in that secret area where if you press Shift you can fly. xD You can also do that behind the trolley in some towns. Anyway....I love that game, but I kinda stopped playing it for a while because some of the later quests are SO HARD. But now I'm really in the mood to play it. :0 Every one of my friends will probably have deleted me, but oh well. xD I'll make some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back