Top 100 Music Artist You Love To Hate!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67. Jonas Brothers

68. Miley

69 *insert all disney stars since Miley and Jonas came out*

70.Vanessa Anne Hugdens. She cant sing *Being forced to listen to Sneakernight right now*

71. Kelly
[SIZE=14pt]Did you mean Kelly Clarkson? If you do.... IM TOTTALLY OFFENDED THAT YOU HATE HER!!!! I'M HER #1 FAN!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

If you say it was another kelly. I will edit this.

73. Hannah Montana (She's SOOOOO anoying these days. :angry: )

74. micheal Jackson (Sick in the head weirdo. He makes me angry. :( ) (I can't spell his first name. XD)

[SIZE=14pt]Did you mean Kelly Clarkson? If you do.... IM TOTTALLY OFFENDED THAT YOU HATE HER!!!! I'M HER #1 FAN!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] 

If you say it was another kelly. I will edit this.

73. Hannah Montana (She's SOOOOO anoying these days. :puroperatchi: )

74. micheal Jackson (Sick in the head weirdo. He makes me angry. :marumimitchi: ) (I can't spell his first name. XD)
Talk about over reacting. We all have our own opinions. I Like "thriller" by micheal jackson,. and am I scream "OMG YOU LOSER TAKE THAT BACK CAUSE I LOVE THAT SONG/SINGER"? no.

43. My Chemical Romance
TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL POKE YOU WITH SOMETHING POINTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways...

80. G-force (g-force is a crappy band at my school that cant sing)(dont type g-force band on you tube)

81. micheal jackson

82. every one from HSM

83. every one from camp rock

84. jonas brothers

85. hannah montana

86. emily gendics

88.DragonForce

89. Aerosmith (some songs are great, other are horrible. Did not deserve a Guitar Hero game after them IMO)

Latest posts

Back