Top Secret- My V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistAudio

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT POST IN MY LOG! TAMATALK RULES. IF YOU LIKE, YOU MAY PM ME COMPLIMENTS AND ALL. Thanks for reading![/SIZE]

Part 1 - The Next Generation

Well, sorry this isn't from generation one (this is on generation 3), but this is from baby stage! -Bittersweet Moment Warning!!- Anyways, my Androtchi left Earth and went back to the TamaPlanet. Sad, but new beginnings arise! I get a new generation. I named my (new) baby Shawn. Right now, hearts are full and kindness has skill points of 5.

Name: Shawn

Species: Tsubutchi

Gen: 3

-----

Pencil=0

Star=0

Flower=5

-----

Training

[ ]

Ponts

53200p

Anyways, I fed him sushi 4x and played Jumping Rope one time to fill the hearts...

Uh oh! He got sick! But don't worry... I took care of him.

I'm gonna go watch some American Idol now with my tama- see ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 2 - Still a Baby!

Shawn took a short nap, seemed like he enjoyed it! Oh yeah, I was eating dinner and while I had my Dinner Roll, he had his bread!! :huh:

Then shortafter, he cried, so I praised him. Here are his stats:

-----

Pencil=5

Star=0

Flower=14

-----

Training

[1/10]

Ponts

54400p

Oh yeah, Shawn wants to talk!

Shawn: Hi TamaTalk! I am fine. I was crying, but Ian cheered me up. Anyways, I want to tell you people what I want to be when I grow up! I want to rock, live the musical life! I've been exposed tomusic. In fact, I think when I was born, Ian was playing music! Anyways, Ian's calling me! See ya!

Part 3 - Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Well, I don't like rain that much, but I've got some exciting news. My Tsubutchi evolved into a .... Mizutamatchi! And no, I like my Mizutamatch, I just couldn't think of a better title. Anyways, I've been playing Mimic with him a couple times. He hit the haystack - he was pooped out! Anyways, I'm gonna try to make Shawn a good care character, I messed up on Benji, my old tama and Shawn's father, alot.

Stats:

-----

Pencil=11

Star=0

Flower=14

-----

Training

[1/10]

Ponts

54900p

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 3 - Would You Like Fries With That?

First of all, sorry for not responding with the blog. I was sick and on top of that, bombarded with work.

Ok, well, I've got a Bittersweet Moment here. My little raindrop is gone! Yes, I can't find him! Instead, some little tama named Gourmetchi is on the screen! So only one thing...

[SIZE=21pt]My tama evolved!![/SIZE]

Stats:

-----

Pencil=22

Star=16

Flower=16

-----

Training

[4/10]

Ponts

57750p

Part 4 - Back To School!

Hooray! I just got an [!] mail from Nazotchi. It was Shawn and his teacher on the screen. Shawn started bawling and I think the teacher did too! Just beefore he was all cried out though, a teacher came on the screen. He had a big mustache, but Shawn didn't really like him. Then came the square-head teacher. Just like Mustache teacher, he was rejected. Then came the Flower teacher. Shawn really liked her! It was a good choice too, she's helping him pursue his dreams of becoming a rock star. He LOVES the guess-the-star game!

Stats:

-----

Pencil=22

Star=26

Flower=22

-----

Training

[4/10]

Ponts

58150p

Part 5 - Save The Last Dance!

Hehe, well, nothing really happened to Shawn. The title? I just came back from a dance. Anyways, just a stat update.

Stats:

Species: Gourmetchi

-----

Pencil=34

Star=49

Flower=22

-----

Training

[6/10]

Ponts