Tosakatchi fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenpatchi33

Reaction score
I LOVE tosakatchi and just so you know tosakatchi is the tamagotchi that is red, and has a rooster hat (simmaler to maxwells hat from scribblenauts) and wants to be a rock star (according to the anime seires tamagotchi lets go. here is some cool info about him: Tosakatchi is a male adult character featured on the Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 and the Tamagotchi Music Star. According to Togetchi on Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3, he says "cocka doodle doo" like a rooster. In the Starfy series, he appears with the Coelacanth in The Legendary Starfy 2.Tosakatchi is a shy and mysterious Tamagotchi.

He wants to become a rock star when he is older. Tosakatchi appears on the 'Let's Go! Tamagotchi' series in a band with Hinotamatchi and Togetchi. On the V4 Tosakatchi evolves from Gourmetchi and Hinotamatchi if you raise the intelligence (pencil) points more than the style and social skill points (Make sure the skill points have a total over 30). On the Tamagotchi Music Star you can get Tosakatchi if you neglect your male teenager on an even generation number.

I know you have good intentions but this topic seems rather "club/group"-like and we have specific guidelines regarding this, which is discussed HERE as a sub-section of the User Guide to TamaTalk. Since you're new to the site, I highly recommend checking out the User Guide (especially since you posted this in the Introduction section, which is a place where new members come to introduce themselves). Might I suggest that you make a poll in a section like "What's On Your Mind?" about Tosakatchi and maybe ask members whether they like this character (or not) and invite them to post the reasons why as a reply if they wish instead? Please feel free to send a PM to myself or any one of the other Guides if you have any more questions. Thank you very much! Welcome to the site, by the way! :)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back