Total Drama Island

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato greg

Reaction score
Yeah...they brought it to the US.

That's good for you people living there, but it kinda sucks that it's not our special Canadian show.

It's starting...tomorrow (Thursday) on Cartoon Network at 9 (Your people's time =P) or something...wow that's probably like 7 here XD

Anyways, I hope you guys over there enjoy TDI! Don't go to Wikipedia it (has all the episodes and what happens)...unless you like spoilers, of course...

[EDIT]

I checked Wikipedia, and the episode guide now has only the challenges and does not say who got voted off or what happens to a certain person in an episode. So if you'dd like, you can go see the types of challenges.

Also the list of characters is fixed to not contain any spoilers (because it did before), so you may check there to read about them.

[END EDIT]

And for anyone in Canada...I think season 2 is coming this summer or fall...I hope it's in the summer again though

Just some notes for you people starting season 1:

-It's a bit boring at first, but keep watching, it gets better

-CN might be stupid and cut something out...or edit something

-You can head over to TDITI on the CN website and enter the contest to appear in the last episode (Canadians can enter AGAIN XD)

Okay, enjoy TDI and TDA (season 2)!

[MORE EDITS]

I was readin on the TDITI site, and CN makes it seem like THEY own TDI! I'm pretty mad at that! I'll be even more mad if they don't put "Teletoon Original" at the beginning or end of the show, because for CN shows on teletoon they put the Cartoon Network logo! Geez, I really hate CN!

Oh, and if you want a bit more info on the show, it's an animated reality show (of course, it's not REALLY a reality show, but making fun of shows like Survivour and Fear Factor, containing many parodies/references)

[END EDITS]

~Court

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad it came to the US, even though CN is acting like they own it. I've seen all the episodes so far, I love them. Although I did go to tv.com and found out who won....heh....oh well, it's still fun to watch. =3 I'm glad Noah had to leave and go on the Boat of Losers this week, haha. He's annoyed me since the beginning. >.< I love most all of the characters, except so far Izzy and Bridgette haven't really done anything yet. =/ They seem so...boring. For the people who've seen the whole show already in Canada, could you tell me if they ever get more interesting?

:mellow: I LOVE TDI! I watch it every thursday night. I didn't know it started in canada.Interestng.......

I love that show its freakin hilarious!

Lol its like the best cartoon ever! I love the mohawk dude :p

Latest posts

Back