Totally Random

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Well today I was at a basketball game against the other team and my grandpa had taken my sister to a gift shop where she got two new webkinz (Did I mention that she is 5) and so while I was at this basketball game my brother and her (my brother is 9) were trying to log her webkinz onto her account with her other webkinz. Even though I showed him how to get more webkinz onto her account he had forgotten how so my sister makes a whole new account by herself. So when I got home she starts jumping up and down excitedly yelling that she got two new webkinz. I ask her if I can help her log them on but she says that my brother helped her. I ask her to show me her webkinz on the computer and my brother says that she had made a whole new account because he had forgotten how to put more webkinz on to an account. I got really upset that they didn't wait until I got home so I ask once again to show me her new account. Well guess what? Since my sister had made this account by herself she had made a user name and password that were just a bunch of random letters so now we can't figure out how to get onto this new account. My sister is really upset that she can't play with them on the computer so I just simply told her that if she or my brother didn't know how to get more webkinz onto an old account they should have just waited for me to get home.

So as I'm typing this I am really mad that she just waisted two webkinz on an account that we can't even get on. :( :D :angry:

that sux :(

maybe you could email someone at the help/supporst center on the site. most sites have them.

good luck.

one more thing.

did it ask for an emial account?

if she (or ur bro.) put in yalls email, it should send you your login and pw.

That site dosen't ask you for your e-mail when you become a member. Only your birthdate and the city that you live in. :(

umm do you know her username because if she gives you a tag you can change the password add me my accout is Gothica I have a unicorn,lion,2 golden retriveors,love puppy ect. im sorry your sister waisted 2 webkinz and the support center does'nt really help you they barely even reply im soooo happy theres another person on this site that has webkinz they rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
:( They should have waited. I'm like you; I know alot about Webkinz and I know how to log more Webkinz onto one account (I have 4). That must stink......well, at least now she has learned her lesson. Your the smart one when it comes to Webkinz! :furawatchi:

PS: Pm me! :D I have a webkinz account.

*Tgd*

That must sux. I don't play webcinz so i have no idea what 2 tell you. Sorry. Good luck.

That site dosen't ask you for your e-mail when you become a member. Only your birthdate and the city that you live in. :(
Ouch! I'm guessing they didn't print out the sheet that gives you the info? Oh, poor you!! ;)

//Blackbird

Maybe you could exchange toys? tear the webkinz head off and say it came that way and complain and then they'll send u a replacement! :(

like i said, maybe if you contact an official (or w/e you call them) and say what happened and give them the code that comes with the dog, maybe they can look up the account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've e-mailed Ganz to see if they can help me figure out her username and password.....I hope that they can help!

I've e-mailed Ganz to see if they can help me figure out her username and password.....I hope that they can help!
it seems like they could because each pet has a specific code.

all they would need to do is somehow look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back