Toy Story 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B e t h y <3

Reaction score
Have you seen Toy Story 3?

What did you think of it?

How about the other two movies?

I loved T.S.3 when I saw it. It was extremely emtional for me-- I cried.

It was definately my favorite of the three.

My favorite character is Jessie.

She's such an awesome cowgirl :)

I never saw Toy Story 1 &amp;2, but I loved 3. It was amazing.

I'm a teenager and I thought it was great. Some parts had me on the edge of my seats and the end almost had me crying. D:

eeep ! I love the first one. &lt;3

It's got so many good memories for me, which is why I love it so much. :)

I've only seen the first and second, never the third, which I should be watching.

' date='+July 09, 2010 10:03 pm'] eeep ! I love the first one. &lt;3It's got so many good memories for me, which is why I love it so much. :)

I've only seen the first and second, never the third, which I should be watching.
Ohhhh you will loveee the third.

It's ah-mazing!

THIS MOVIE COMPLETED MY CHILDHOOD.

And I want that Totoro. Seriously.

To those who said you cried; you're not alone. Tons of people cried because.. it's so incredibly deep if you think about it. I didn't bawl or anything, but my vision was definitely fogged up with tears. Andy left them. But.. I don't know, it was just beautiful somehow. &lt;3

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Toy Story 3! I've seen all 3 Toy Story movies. They're really good :eek:

THIS MOVIE COMPLETED MY CHILDHOOD.And I want that Totoro. Seriously.

To those who said you cried; you're not alone. Tons of people cried because.. it's so incredibly deep if you think about it. I didn't bawl or anything, but my vision was definitely fogged up with tears. Andy left them. But.. I don't know, it was just beautiful somehow. &lt;3
This exactly. It made me so emotional, and yeah it did complete my childhood. It also made me kinda sad because I realized that I'm gonna be in college in a few years, which seemed so far away about a year ago.

And am I gonna be the first one to point out that Ken was completely hilarious?

This exactly. It made me so emotional, and yeah it did complete my childhood. It also made me kinda sad because I realized that I'm gonna be in college in a few years, which seemed so far away about a year ago.
Ken was hilarious! No doubt about it!

Mhm. About the college thing, same here. This movie really made me think. A lot. I loved it. Pixar just blows me away, every time.

Ken was love. Ken and Barbie. lD

I honestly am not to excited to see Toy Story 3. I'll wait till it comes out on DVD or something. I was never a Toy Story fan, so I really don't see it as amazing. But if Toy Story 3 is as good as people make it out to be, I'll change my view on the series, maybe. I'll admit though that Toy Story is a classic and I don't mind watching it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it! I can't believe it was so long ago the first two came out. Time flies I guess. Kind of sad when you think about it.

I saw it the day it came out. And I really loved it.

The first came out the year I was born, so I can really say it's spanned across my whole lifetime so far ;]

I love all 3 Toy Story movies! I don't really know which is my favorite.. I like them each for different reasons. I was a little disappointed with how the 3rd ended though. I wish it had ended differently.

My favorite characters are Buttercup, Rex, Hamm, and Ken. :p

The end of 3 had me in tears... I love all three movies.

I think the thirds a bit random when you summarize it.

'The toys must escape the storage bin jail cells that Luvlo put then in without being seen by the camera which is guarded by the evil monkey!' XD

' timestamp='1280024386' post='2991890']Toy Story 3 was amazing. &lt;3

I cried. It won't be the same without Andy. ;-;

Anyone else see Totoro? :3
I was never a Toy Story fan. I loved Toy Story 3 though

and the totoro was my fave part of the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back