Toys "R" Us Has V5's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry but they are probably fake i did some research and they are not to be released until the end of this month!!!!!!!! ;)

i am sorry but they are probably fake i did some research and they are not to be released until the end of this month!!!!!!!! :lol:
They are not fake. You could pre-order one.

~ChibiMuffins

That's funny...when I clicked the link, it showed a picture of a V4! ;) :huh: ;)
Same here, but if you search for tamagotchi it should come up with some V5s too.

ok people you should research more becuase the tamagotchi v5 is coming out January 28, 2008. and you could just wait a week buy it at wal mart and there but if you pre order from toys r us you have to wait till Febuary 15. and i don't think you want to wait that long ( it is said that the tama v5 comes out at the 28 of january but it could be a little latter becuase it is also said to come out at the end of january.

search google for more info theres a ton

Is that your web?

We can't advirtise, sorry.

Neopets has nothing to do with the v5, so I will get a guide to remove that.

Thank you!

mametchi ;)

p.s. Do not try any scams, either. Read the rules in A User's Guide to Tamatalk

Anyhow, I kinda want a v5, but I could only imagine... ;)

mametchi ;) (I know, again)

i am sorry but they are probably fake i did some research and they are not to be released until the end of this month!!!!!!!! :huh:
They are already out. My friend got one for herself and one for my birthday today:)Sorry if i am making you jealous... :angry:

B) I keep on seeing the Tamagotchi v5 commercial and I've tried every store exept Toys"R"us and I haven't seen any v5's out , their's just v4's and v4.5's I am so angry!

[SIZE=14pt] :D Thats my tama lol[/SIZE]

I like jelly :rolleyes: And peanuts :mellow: and butter!! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back