Tracking Santa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you (or your family) track Santa?

• Yep, we're doing it again!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We might starting this year.

• No, it's stupid because Santa doesn't exist.

• What's NORAD?

• Who's Santa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, why do they show computer animated videos? They could ATLEAST dress a guy up in a santa suit...

I don't believe in santa, but that is a really neat site ^^

Hes over the red sea! Headed for Egypt! Yippee! Me and my family always track Santa!

C'mon Santa! Come to CANADA!

Unfortunately Santa will go to Canada third-to-last, Alaska second to last, then Greenland to get back to his home at the NOrth Pole.
Aw man! Oh well, Hopefully I'l be asleep by then. ^.^

Do you think Santa is real?

Ok I don't want to insult anyone but here is what I think, Santa isn't real.. I was so sad when I found out he wasn't real, but it's true. I've found the presents hidden in my house addressed to me from santa. Also has anyone noticed that on the Norad tracking santa thing, that he is going way to fast. I mean wouldn't it be a miracle if a old man could travle areound the world in a sled in only 12 hours?!

This is how I found out, I went on google and typed: How to tell your kid Santa isn't real. And sure enough about a hundred pages came up! on how to tell your kid he isn't real.

KC7 :)

P.S. sorry but it's true... You don't have to listen to me though. Your find out one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back