Trade!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no need 2 brag wii-man, i'd bet there's someone out there that could own even your team, remember, there is no indestructible team you can get without cheating, and even then it would probably have a weakness

no need 2 brag wii-man, i'd bet there's someone out there that could own even your team, remember, there is no indestructible team you can get without cheating, and even then it would probably have a weakness
wanna battle then?

didnt think so

because you dont have wifi

if you did, i would show you that i have only one

action replay

wanna battle then?didnt think so

action replay
i could beat you. totally. i beat a guy who had the game 3 months b4 me. so they had all the rare ones. i have an action replay, but i prefer not to use it to this game very much. but yea youd get owned. tell me, what are your pokemon?

wanna battle then?didnt think so

action replay
i didn't mean obtaining pokemon via cheating, i understand that you can't get darkrai, shaymin or arceus without cheating or trading, i meant modifying your pokemon in a way they're not meant to be (like giving spiritomb wonderguard), and inugal, if you wanted to know my team, i have an empoleon, a palkia, a lucario, a spiritomb, a jolteon and a drapion, but as wii-man said, i don't hav wifi and even if i did, i probably would get owned because my pokemon aren't all at L100 yet :( and please, don't turn this topic into an argument :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't mean obtaining pokemon via cheating, i understand that you can't get darkrai, shaymin or arceus without cheating or trading, i meant modifying your pokemon in a way they're not meant to be (like giving spiritomb wonderguard), and inugal, if you wanted to know my team, i have an empoleon, a palkia, a lucario, a spiritomb, a jolteon and a drapion, but as wii-man said, i don't hav wifi and even if i did, i probably would get owned because my pokemon aren't all at L100 yet :( and please, don't turn this topic into an argument :furawatchi:
ur not alone i dont have wifi either :D :D

but i really want to know wii man's pokemon, because i'm sick and tired of him saying he could beat everyone, when i get wifi, i'd be glad to take him on!

it's a thing you can buy and its like a cheat system, like you can obtain things you couldn't normally get with it.

Do ANyone Want To Battle WIth Me Im Not Very Good And im Not Bluffing ! My Main Pokemon Range From Lvl 45 to 60

i didn't mean obtaining pokemon via cheating, i understand that you can't get darkrai, shaymin or arceus without cheating or trading, i meant modifying your pokemon in a way they're not meant to be (like giving spiritomb wonderguard), and inugal, if you wanted to know my team, i have an empoleon, a palkia, a lucario, a spiritomb, a jolteon and a drapion, but as wii-man said, i don't hav wifi and even if i did, i probably would get owned because my pokemon aren't all at L100 yet :wacko: and please, don't turn this topic into an argument :furawatchi:
i dont have ar but i have darkrai, arceus and shaymin

pm me to know how to get them

How did u get Darkrai, shaymin and arceus without AR :D :eek:
shaymin= flower paradise on route 224

big shiny rock

surf straight

walk a mile

catch shaymin

arceus= where you caught dialga/palkia

go to battle zone

go to pokemart

get flute from guy in green