Traiiniing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v4.5 and below- you earn training by: praising your tama when its sad, praising it when its in a bad mood, and punishing it when it calls for no reason

v5- you earn training by going to the 6th icon and pressing it when it has some kind of symbol above their heads. It will give you 3 choices of how to train it.

hope i helped!

There is no age limit for when you can train. When the tamas call for training, they will have a word bubble above their head.( the word bubble will have some sort of symbol in it.) To train them, go to the sixth icon, then choose one of the 3 choices. Everytime you train, your bondage goes up by 10%.

Hope I helped!

-PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777-

There is no age limit for when you can train. When the tamas call for training, they will have a word bubble above their head.( the word bubble will have some sort of symbol in it.) To train them, go to the sixth icon, then choose one of the 3 choices. Everytime you train, your bondage goes up by 10%.
Hope I helped!

-PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777-
Sorry to say but there is an age limit, It has to be past the baby stage on the v5!

EEEEVVVVVIIIILLLLLL! :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back