train station?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
whats the train station about coz it just says comin soon i don't get it :p

It means that the places are not avalible yet, until Bandai finishes working on it. At the train station u can visit other towns like E- Tamago.
Not really...it can't take you to visit other towns like E-Tamago. I think. But it takes you (when it's finally finished) to Mame City, Guruguru Town, and Forest Patchi. E-Tamago is a Japanese version of Tama Town. Bandai hasn't finished the Gotchi Station (Train Station) yet. It take quite a while for it to be finished.

i think etamago is a japanes tama town ;) :D :wacko: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
keekster94, tamatown IS e-tamago except tama town is in english. the station has the same purpose as the one in e-tamago that is to take you to different towns by buying tickets. this feature is coming soon to tamatown but will be realeased before the v4.5 comes out. and just like tamatown the v4 is exactly the same as the entama, it has the same: characters, games, jobs, features the only thing that the entama has the the v4 doesnt have is a feature called cooking where you can acctualy make your tamagotchi meals

keekster94, tamatown IS e-tamago except tama town is in english. the station has the same purpose as the one in e-tamago that is to take you to different towns by buying tickets. this feature is coming soon to tamatown but will be realeased before the v4.5 comes out. and just like tamatown the v4 is exactly the same as the entama, it has the same: characters, games, jobs, features the only thing that the entama has the the v4 doesnt have is a feature called cooking where you can acctualy make your tamagotchi meals
That's what I kinda said...but from Tama Town (English) the station can't take you to E-Tamago (Japanese) because like you said, it's the same thing as Tama Town but in Japanese. So therefore(sp?) the station can't take you to the same place...just different towns that Bandai created like Mame City, Guruguru Town, and Forest Patchi. Those are just extra places in Tama Town so you don't have to stay in one town, you can visit others. But the station isn't done yet so you can't visit them yet.

I am not trying to be rude or start an arguement about this either. But i'm just trying to say that you can't visit the same place when you're already there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back