train station

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codytuma12345

Reaction score
does anyone know when they are going to open the train station and what it is going to do.

[SIZE=8pt] I have no idea when it'll open but when it does I think we'll be able to visit Mametchi-land, Mametchi-land, and Kuchipatchi-land and maybe bring back souveniers. (At least I hope so). ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] I have no idea when it'll open but when it does I think we'll be able to visit Mametchi-land, Mametchi-land, and Kuchipatchi-land and maybe bring back souveniers. (At least I hope so). ^_^ [/SIZE]
Can't you call them by their real names?!

Since you can't get a lot of Souviners in Tama Town, Bandai will soon be opening 3 other towns: Mame City, Forest Patchi (Best known as Patchi Forest), and Guruguru Town. Each town will probably have different Theme songs, so it will probably take longer for each to finish.

**Stop the spamming. There are definitely consequences for your actions. if you choose to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
The money i get from tama town i never have in my tamagotchi! ????????????????????????????? NO!

Like every single time I check on the train station and it says on all of the places coming soon i really hate that. :huh: Anyways I'm thinking that the new tamagotchi will let you do the train station i've been thinking that for a long time no so. :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]You will get to go to the places when tamagotchi party on the video game comes [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]out[/SIZE]. ^_^ :D :p :D :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back