training bar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By punishing your tama when it's bad (calling you for no reason, not eating even when it's hungry etc) and praising it when it does something good.

Also praise if its just sitting there crying or begging. Mine was crying before and I praised it and it became happy.

Really? I've always punished it for sitting there and crying. My training bar is full so it can't have done it any harm either way.

Oh also if you punish it and doesn't need it it gets TICKED OFF! And if you priase it for no reason nothing seems to happen. At least thats what happens for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
You praise it when it has it's back on you, crying, or begging. then you time it out when it calls you and is standing there like normal.

hi, how do i make my training bar go up? Any help would be nice.
By connecting and automatically gives a bad present such as: poop, eels, jack-in-the-boxe's, and bad presents. then the giver of the bad gift will start to look like he/she's laughing, then quickly discipline it with TIME OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:
By connecting and automatically gives a bad present such as: poop, eels, jack-in-the-boxe's, and bad presents. then the giver of the bad gift will start to look like he/she's laughing, then quickly discipline it with TIME OUT.
Unfortunately that is not true in this case.

You have bumped a topic from waaaaaay back - August 2004 and that means the members are discussing V1 training bars... not V2 or V3s

If you gave a V1 a time out for giving a bad present, it just lost a happy heart but you didn't get a training point.

Since the topic is so old and the answers may confuse some members who may not notice the date at the top of all the posts, I am going to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back