Training points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfan31

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get training points?

Thanks,

Monkeyfan31

How to get training points:

If you tama beeps and it's health meter is full, give him/her a timeout... this always adds a training point.

Sometimes after my tama goes to the bathroom and i clean it up, i praise her and it adds a training point.

traning points,(i think) say how well behaved you have trained your tama to be. (also my friend uses it to showe of cause HER training meter is full,but thats not verry nice);i hope i've helped you out!!!

If your training meter is low, your tama will beep for no reason (just because they want attention). If you training level is high, u have a better chance of getting a good character when your tama grows up and it might live longer if you take good care if it too. It also won't beep and bother you as much.

Theres like so many topics on this. Anyway. I'll explain.

Say you're minding your on beeswax, and your Tama starts beeping.

You check her hunger and happniess bars, and oh look! They are full! Time to give your Tama a time-out. And if it's bars are low, but refuses to play, also give it a time out.

If your Tama is suddenly mad, or is crying, praise it. I don't think it raises points, but it makes her feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back