Training V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angeltamaa

Reaction score
Hello again :)

I have got a V3.And when I click "Time Out" my tama being angry and she doesn't accept it.

My tama is ignorant :kusatchi:

Please help me... :)

angeltamaa..

You can only put it on a timout if they are doing something naughty, like putting there attention icon on when they don't need anything. If they do that, then put them on a timeout. It will give you a training point. Also put them on a timeout if they will not eat, but they are hungry. Otherwise, don't timeout them. I believe they are supposed to get angry, but I haven't used mine for awhile, so hopefully someone else can tell you if they do.

You can only put it on a timout if they are doing something naughty, like putting there attention icon on when they don't need anything. If they do that, then put them on a timeout. It will give you a training point. Also put them on a timeout if they will not eat, but they are hungry. Otherwise, don't timeout them. I believe they are supposed to get angry, but I haven't used mine for awhile, so hopefully someone else can tell you if they do.
Right. If they cry or turn their back on you, then that's when you have to give them praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back