Training v4 Help Please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMimitchi

Reaction score
Excuse Me But I Have a V4 And

I Dont Noe How TO Raise Training

Can Some1 Tell Me How And What Its For?

And In School About The Presents The Only Skill Point U Can Get Is Artistic?

and how do i raise the other skills? i wanna raise the skill that looks like stars :Dits the middle 1 Pencil , Stars Thing , Flower O_O lol

how do i raise these other skills? ^_^

Okay, To get training you have to praise it when it is sad, and when it has full happy and hungry, and it wants your attention, time out it. It is basically how well you train your tama.

And whe you get a [!] in the mail, and it is high school, when the teacher comes, you can pick which one by pressing (a) and selecting by pressing ( ^_^ . You can raise the other skills by playing the other 3 games.

Hope I helped:]

~QuinnK

wut game raises the star glittery thing skill D:!

and can i raise it by going to class and i never got to pick a teacher i got a turtle guy O_O

if u want to boost the sparkle ikon choose the flower teacher and play any game really

i never got to choose a teacher =(

this is a v4 in v4 can u choose a teacher? D:

my teacher is a turtle guy o_o

and can i change teachers?

i never got to choose a teacher =(this is a v4 in v4 can u choose a teacher? D:

my teacher is a turtle guy o_o

and can i change teachers?
Yes, you can change teachers. When you get a [!] in the mail and you move from pre-k to elementary school, and the turtle teacher comes up, just press the A button and you can cycle through the teachers. You can choose Mr. Turtle, Mrs. Flower, and Mr. Canvas. Mr. Turtle raises intellegence (pencil icon) points, Mrs. Flower raises style (glitter icon) points, and Mr. Canvas raises kindness (flower icon) points.

Now, as far as raising skill points...

If you play Jumping Rope and Mimic, you will get random points for each category. If you play Shape, you get intellegence points. Play Dance and you get style points, and when you play Flag you raise your kindness points.

To train your V4, all you have to do is praise it when it cries, and when it wants attention and has hearts in it's happy and hungry meters (which mean basically that none of the happy or hungry meters are empty) give it a time out. That will raise your training.

Also, when your Tama has a job, (when you get another [!] in the mail and you select a job with the A button) that job will raise the skill points it requires. For example, if you get a job at the bank, it raises your intellegence points because it requires intellegence points to work at the bank.

Hope I helped!

Yes, you can change teachers. When you get a [!] in the mail and you move from pre-k to elementary school, and the turtle teacher comes up, just press the A button and you can cycle through the teachers. You can choose Mr. Turtle, Mrs. Flower, and Mr. Canvas. Mr. Turtle raises intellegence (pencil icon) points, Mrs. Flower raises style (glitter icon) points, and Mr. Canvas raises kindness (flower icon) points.  

Now, as far as raising skill points...

If you play Jumping Rope and Mimic, you will get random points for each category. If you play Shape, you get intellegence points. Play Dance and you get style points, and when you play Flag you raise your kindness points.

To train your V4, all you have to do is praise it when it cries, and when it wants attention and has hearts in it's happy and hungry meters (which mean basically that none of the happy or hungry meters are empty) give it a time out. That will raise your training.

Also, when your Tama has a job, (when you get another [!] in the mail and you select a job with the A button) that job will raise the skill points it requires. For example, if you get a job at the bank, it raises your intellegence points because it requires intellegence points to work at the bank.

Hope I helped!
I Guess I Accedentaly Chose the Turtle =(

can i still change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back