Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickole2005

Reaction score
Me pet doesnt do anything that i should prunish/ praise her for. she doesnt do anything. help

It should...It will poop on the floor, or sometimes it will turn around and cry, or sometimes it will beep at you when it's perfectly fine. You have to praise/time out at the right times and they will get a bar. I think after they poop on the floor you have to give them time out within 15 minutes or they don't get a bar. Also, if you see it trying to poop on the floor, select the toilet icon to give it a toilet and potty train it

It doesn't take away happy hearts, and I THINK if you give it time out after it poops on the floor like 5 times or so you get a bar, cuz thats the only thing i disciplined it for and i kept getting bars every few times i did it. Time out then clean up the poo

No, it definitely doesn't work.

You cannot time out your Tama after it poops no matter how many time sit does it, sorry. It will lower it's Hapy Hearts.

Your Tama should have 1 Training Bar even before enters the Rebellious stage. Your Bebetchi would have cried and you should have priased it, so it should have at least 1 training bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back