transferring money from tamatown.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdi

Reaction score
i have a musicstar. how do you transfer money from tamatown.com to the handheld machine musicstar.

also, is there anything else you could do in tamatown if you have got a musicstar or tamago

thank you for any help offered!

Last edited by a moderator:
You get a code for tamatown on your music star. At the page, you can pick whether you want to transfer money and the amount(if you want to transfer).

Superdi, as far as I know, if you log in, you can take part in contests, buy things and, for the tamago, if you have a figurine on it, you can buy an item in

Swirly Sweet City unique to that figurine itself.

Please let me know if this is hard to understand.

thanks alot angelsky

however i do not know how to get to the page where you transfer money.

You cannot transfer any Gotchi points (money) between the MusicCity (TamaTown) site and a MusicStar Tamagotchi toy (in either direction.) However, you can send some items from the MusicCity site to a MusicStar Tamagotchi toy.

You can transfer Gotchi points (money) between the TamaTown (MusicCity) site and a Tama-Go toy (in both directions.) However, you cannot send any items from the TamaTown site to a Tama-Go toy (in either direction.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back