Translate Japanese? ^^ Please? T.T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosei

Reaction score
I bought this tamagotchi game, but I can't read what this says, if anyone can translate this, then I'll.... give you a big hug! XD

And if you don't want a hug... well just please help me. ^^;

Translate this please!

OOh, toughy. Maybe the back has English. Or just try to figure out the game on your own.
It actually didn't come with a box. ^^; The title is in English on the game though, and I figured out the game, the only problem is that I got this weird character and it's killing all my tamas. o-o (It popped up and all my tamas started becoming extremely unhealthy. o-o)

:) if you could type it out, I'd happily use my incredible translation machine! (but it needs to be typed... can't use pictures...)

:) if you could type it out, I'd happily use my incredible translation machine! (but it needs to be typed... can't use pictures...)
Okay. ^^ How do you type out Japanese though? ^^;

not too sure... but perhaps there are Japanese websites (perhaps about that tama) that you can copy and paste from?

not too sure... but perhaps there are Japanese websites (perhaps about that tama) that you can copy and paste from?
Okay, I'll try. ^^

Where I live it be getting late... I'll be back sometime tomorrow to translate though :D

Nothing, nada. T.T All of the sites only talk about Tamagotchi Town, not Tamagotch Town. T-T (That's the name of the game. o-o)

And okay, I hope I find something. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try and help if this were a few years down the line, I'm learning Japanese but my current knowledge stretches to around 30 Kanji symbols and a handful of words, its a slow process but fun though.

I would try and help if this were a few years down the line, I'm learning Japanese but my current knowledge stretches to around 30 Kanji symbols and a handful of words, its a slow process but fun though.
It is an old game. ^^ It's from 1999. ^^

Oh I see (is it the Super Famicom one?) well by the time i'm ready it'll probably be a lot older than it is now LOL! You should ask Binary or Skillful Abbot.

Oh I see (is it the Super Famicom one?) well by the time i'm ready it'll probably be a lot older than it is now LOL! You should ask Binary or Skillful Abbot.
Actually it's the Super Nintendo one. ^^ And okay. XD Thank you. ^.^

Edit: Oh, I guess it is Super Famicom. XD I didn't know what a Super Famicom was until just now. XP

Actually it's the Super Nintendo one. ^^ And okay. XD Thank you. ^.^
Sorry, thats what I meant, Super Famicom is the Japanese name for Super Nintendo. :D

You can download programs which will put stuff into hiragana/katakana/kanji for you (the Japanese scripts).

There are also loads of sites which tell you what hiragana/katakana/kanji characters are in Romaji (the 'English' writing of a Japanese word, like 'Tamagotchi').

Then, use a Japanese Romaji-English translator

I'm afraid I can't help any more than that. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back