Trauma Center: Second Opinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
Trauma Center: Second Opinion is a really good game. I first got it when the neighbors gave it to me to borrow. I tried a few operations (I was pretty young, about 9), and I couldn't. I was too nervous, and I thought the patient was gonna die. (I didn't play it at all after I nearly killed a lady when trying to extract a tumor in her liver. Vitals got down to the 20 zone, and the girl screamed "Doctor!" XD)

What do you think of it? Talk about it here! (this is for Wii)

Oh, here's a cheat that you can do!

Hightlight below if you want to cheat.

When vitals are down 20 or lower, revive the patient by rubbing antiseptic cream all around the incision. This will help the patient for a while and you can continue without sweating buckets xD

Second Opinion Rocks your socks xD It was origanally on the DS under the name Trauma Center: Under the Knife. They made a Trauma Center: UTK2 just recently. it rocks! > :( You should check out those games if your a real trauma center fan (i just used my username xD) I really liked second opinion, because it introduced the long age of operating on the ds to a real experience. holding the wiimote is liike holding the scalpel.

Vitals got down to the 20 zone, and the girl screamed "Doctor!" XD
-stabs Angie-

It's all better. Now we don't have to spazz on Angie for the "DOCTOR! VITALS!" Squeal she's got. Seriously, I talk to my DS and Wii. I'm like "SHUT UP, ANGIE! I CAN SEE THE FREAKIN VITALS!" At the game.

Episode 6-4 ftw. I like to call it OPERATION DEREK! xDDD It's fun. I go like -stab stab stab stab- Then Angie goes "HE DIED! NOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOU DOCTOR!" And cries. xD

OMG THERE IS A GAME THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DO SURGERY ON PEOPLE???!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I NEED TO GET THIS GAME!!!! Now, might I ask what the difference is between Second Opinion and Under the Knife?

^ Second Opinion and New Blood are for Wii. Under The Knife and Under The Knife 2 are for DS. They're really awesome games, and you should borrow/rent it to see if you like it.

Hey guys! I bought Second Opinion 3 days ago! Yay for me!

I accually got past Linda Reid's operation! Yay! I can't get past stupid "Explosive Patient". Stupid bomb! I keep hitting the SIDE of the panels and not the top! I tried like a billion times! *has nervous breakdown*

Why Angie? Why must you put me under SO MUCH STRESS?!

Sorry, I sorta typed that wrong... xD I got Second Opinion at the game store 3 days ago. That's what I ment.

I have almost beaten the game! I'm on chapter 6! I'm stuck on the one where you... uh... operate on someone who like... has GUILT... his name is... Mr. Heigl?

Operation Derek is fun! It's like, *stab stab stab stab stab stab stab* Then Angie goes, "Derek? No... Derek!" and cries. xD

Heigl? Uhhhhh. -thinks-

Is that the army dude that pukes up blood? xDDD

I know, Operation Derek is so awesome 8D

I laughed when Angie was like "MY LOOOOVVVVEEEE! D: -cries-"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back