Trauma Center Series!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Anyone here a fan of the Trauma Center series?

I have all three (Well, I borrow Second Opinion from my grandparents xD)...Under The Knife has been beaten eight times, Second Opinion 1 and 1/2 times, New Blood 1 and 1/7 times.

I just beat New Blood yesterday, and finished the first shapter on Normal today. It has to be the best out of the series! I love the fully voice acted part, and Derek and Angie make a 60 second appearance in it...Somehow I couldn't stop laughing at Angie becuase she was wearing a really ugly purple plaid dress and sounded like she was in a coma. And Derek has a squeeky voice xD

Trust me, it will come with time.

I have to admit, the first time I played it I wasn't exactly good at it xD But now I pwn at it, I was playing New Blood with my cousins yesterday and they said that I was moving too fast xD

But I keep stabbing the patients ;-; And I can't make that star thing (I think it's called like healing...something) for my life.

My sister is like amazing to me o_o She's speedy while my hand shakes too much xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back