Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
There aren't really alot of Trauma Center fans on TT, but is anyone else out there excited for the fourth TC game? xD

I can't wait.

DEREK AND ANGIEEEEEEE. 8D

Yaay. I'm not alone xD

I was talked to a trauma_centre_fan on TC, so that's three TC fans! =P

First TC: TamaChat second TC: Trauma Center, BTW. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, stupid Edit button keeps disappearing. xD

I GOT THE GAME! But I have to wait for my Mom to get back from Michigan D:

Hey, Really glad to hear you got it Wildgal! Haha.... Huge Trauma center fan (duh, thats my name >.<) and i love the game. Hope you have a good time playing it!!!

Trauma

The surgery game I was spazzing over on MSN xD

trauma_centre_fan: It's a amazinggggggg game! I can't believe that (ATTENTION! SPOILER WARNING!) Cybil and Greg got married. And the part where (SPOILERS!) Derek lost his Healing Touch was all "Zomg."

The surgery game I was spazzing over on MSN xD
trauma_centre_fan: It's a amazinggggggg game! I can't believe that (ATTENTION! SPOILER WARNING!) Cybil and Greg got married. And the part where (SPOILERS!) Derek lost his Healing Touch was all "Zomg."
I know!!!! CYbil! Greg! 0.o i didnt expect that...0.o. 2 doctor Kasals xD

No! Derek! Get you Healing touch back!!!! (Spoiler) Angie will help, and you will get it back!!!!!

What! There's gonna be a second one! YAY! I can't wait! GO DEREK! GO ANGIE! WHOOT! XP (Yaaah! I'm totally spazing, but this is like my fav DS game in the whole wide world. I've already made A or above on almost everything. I spent a whole MONTH just trying to do that heart bug thingy! *ugh I haven't played in FOREVER, so I fogot what they were called* I CAN'T WAIT!!! XD)

I've played all the Trauma Center games on DS and Wii so far, even the remake. I totally loved them and is eagerly awaiting the next installment in the series.

Early bird Surgen xD
Shut up. xD

I had volleyball camp at 8:30 so I had to wake up at 7:30 in the morning xD

JAY: The last chapter of the Wii remake was pretty epic, eh? I love stabbing Derek to death so I can make Angie cry her eyes out xD

I love stabbing Derek to death so I can make Angie cry her eyes out xD
That's so fun. xD

It's a good thing to know I'm not the only fan of TC. Problem is, I only have Second Opinion. Atlus did a good job of drawing Derek in that one. But in Under the Knife 1, I nearly passed out just from looking at him xDDDDD.

I'm not a fan -- I'd probably puke at the sight of blood. D= Well, I was just posting in here because my sister and I saw a couple Trauma Center games and the titles made us say, "Grace would definitely puke at that!! It's like we give it to her for her b-day." Grace is my sister's friend who will puke, turn green, or possibly pass out at the sight of blood. Not for her. xP

I've never played it. Never will. I'm one of those, organandblood-a-phobics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back