Trauma Center!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should seriously play them in order. Shamee... I gave up because my healing touch isn't working. I might start again...

I'm hemophobic. I wouldn't be caught dead playing that game. ;] BUT, I wish I could. It seems fun. I just think I'd pass out if I did. ;)

^ If that long word you said means "Afraid of blood" Then count me in!!!

Mt friends are always trying to get me to watch Saw. I won't I can't STAND the sight of blood. I could never be emo xD

^ Yes. It does.

The funny thing is, I wanted to be a doctor or maybe even a surgeon when I was young! Maybe I'll get over this and then I'll be able to play Trauma Center. x3

I feel like I'm gonna havea heart attack when I play. And I spazz when my person dies.

Gah, I'm scared of blood too, but it doesn't look that real so I suffer xD It's fun :D Haha, when I play that game I always seem to be breathing heavily xD My cousin likes to see blood... She cut herself once :|

Yes, Krystal, people die.

My healing touch isnt working =[

I AM A TRAUMA CENTER SPAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got past the part where your Healing Touch stops working. You get it back after a little while <- Highlight if you wish (it's a spoiler)

The blood isn't that realistic. Trust me. It's OK for anyone with hemnophobia (sp?). Well, mabye not that much OK... *mumbles*

And yes, people die on you. But, not too eaisly. They only die when vitals reach -1. Sometimes they start at 99, sometimes at 40. Not too hard for them to die. Plus, you get to try again.

Sometimes I make my people die on purpose xD

[/spaz]

Last edited by a moderator:
@ilovekuchipa555, I'm stuck on that one too. It's hard!!!! There's too many patients D:

I beat the lock level when my friend was sleeping over. My legs were shaking xD

If you guys read the yellow part of my siggy, you'll spazz xD. It's true, though!!!!!

EDIT: Forgot to put the last paragraph.

EDIT: Forgot to put this stupid Edit notice xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Woww.. I got totally obsessed with this game at one point!

It's hard not to be addicted when you actually feel like you're saving someone's life and you keep failing to do so.. (Or is that just me?? xD)

I'm stuck.. could be the same part as you guys.. Where everyone's suffering from GUILT in the middle of the street and you have to cure something ridiculous like 5 patients in 10 minutes..

It's my cousin's game, too. and she's selling it, so I have to give it back soon.. Noooooo!!

I kill people with band-aids. XDDDDDD
I love Trauma Center.

Oh, so entertaining. I've played all Wii and DS games.
That's very fun xDDDDD

Derek was uggggggly in Under The Knife 1. Look at the back of the game box. EWWWWWWW xD

He's SO much hotter in Second Opinion <33333

I'm STILL stuck on the tumors one. SO...MAD...GONNA...EXPLODE...

In Under The Knife 1, he looked...chubby. XDDDDD

I beat all of UTK2 in like, three-ish hours at the most. :D

Technically, three days. But I only spent an hour a day playing it. So. yeah. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back