Traveler's Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
You are a Traveler. Well, a Traveler in "Training". How boring you think, but it's the only way you can earn your Traveler's License. The only reason your in training is because you currently live at Traveler's University. You went there to become a full-fledged Traveler and explore the world. Your only a few weeks away from earning your License. You just need to pass your final test. Surviving in the jungle for at least 2 weeks. This is your ultimate challenge. Can you survive it? If you can, you can become a full-fledged Traveler.

You know the rules!

At least 2 sentences, correct grammar, you know the rest! TT rules apply!

Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Reason to become Traveler:

Info:

Other:

My form:

Name: Daze

Nickname: Daze

Reason to become Traveler: To explore the world

Info: A stubborn, hardheaded, kind teen who can have a mean side. Likes to draw, and study art.

Other: N/A

O.O.C: I will approve people tomorrow.

Name: Jordan Sanders

Nickname: Jordan

Reason to become Traveler: Her parents were sick of her slacking off at home, and sent her away so she couldn't keep mooching off of them.

Info: Jordan is a very lazy person. Well, not really lazy- she just doesn't like doing much. If she had any motivation at all and put her mind to doing something, it would make a difference for sure. She's very smart, but she never puts her brains to use, so she gets B-averages in school. Exploring the world really doesn't interest her, but since she was a teenager and didn't have a job yet, her parents decided they had to get rid of her so she could learn to make a living in the world and actually do stuff.

Other: No, not really. Sorry about the long info...[i was about to make it longer and then realized it would get boring to read lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back