Tres new; eak. Help, please =/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt] Heyyyy all. My name is Lily, just to introduce myself. I got a tamagotchi yesterday instead of a hamster because a] I haven't had a tamagotchi since second grade [tenth now] and b] psh, had way too many hamsters in my life and I'd rather clean up the poop with a button rather than my hands. I have two poodles to do that with. xD my old tamagotchi was the yellow, see-though one of the kitten... and tamagotchis have come a long way since then! [/SIZE]

So, now with this. I guess it came with mametohi--and I looked up cheats but I'm still not quite sure of how to change my character. I'm not sure if I do want to change it. I've almost fallen attached to Raoul but he annoys me. Like, first he wouldn't stop sleeping and I was about to post something while downstairs when my mom alerted me that it was beeping. So whatever to that. But I guess I do want to change it to Violetochi or Mimitchi. I think Violetochi. SO int he cheats it said to take the thing apart---I'm a bit nervous of doing that... and unclear of what to do.

In addition I am so SO confused how to take care of it. Like, I try and figure otu what it wants and I can't tell when it's hungry. With the hunger and happiness hearts---do I want them all black or all white?

I might have more questions, but this is it for now

&lt;33 Thanks,

Lily

&lt;_&lt; &lt;-- that's who I have for Raoul

:furawatchi: tres adorable. Totally want HER.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt] Thank you =][/SIZE]

So, that is the only way to change what character I have? Oish. I guess I'll try it. Hopefully I won't kill it.

Thank you.

But for now, maybe I won't-- I don't know.

What do I DO with Raoul? He's not asking for anything and he's just jumping around the screen.

&lt;3 Lil

Just to give you a heads-up, debugging is very dangerous.It can destroy the memory of the tama. and it wont work properly.Check out -Ra-s guide about tamagotchis.It helps alot. ^_^

Tama-talks-alot

ohhh, really? OKay so I won't.

But how do I get ^_^ this dude, then? And I'll check out that guide.

That's what I did =] Bye bye to Raoul hello to a little girl named Miley. I should have named her Mione, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back