Tricking Digimon V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeg

Reaction score
Ok so I was wondering. Since I only have one Digimon unit if there was a way trick it into thinking it was connected in order to be able to actually get the Perfect forms.

I know it has two connectors and if I remember right the only data really transferred is their strength. So I was wondering if I connected the prongs together if it would battle itself. I don't have mine yet but it's on its way.

My thinking is this. One pin is used to send the data and the other to receive it. When you plug them together they are connecting to the opposite pin. I.E. The right is connecting the left and vise versa. That's why I thinking you can cause it to feed itself its own data.

Ok so connecting the pins together didn't work. What I want to try now is to see if I can record the signal they send and emulate it.

I don't think there is a way to... but if you have a Season2 or the D-Terminal, I THINK they connect... I know the Season1 digivices that look like the ones in the show connect but no Idea if those do. (Those might connect also) I do not own anything lower then a Season2 Digivice so..... Its a toss up.

If you want to risk it... You can try touching wires to it multiple ways... But its risky and it can ruin it... I wouldn't.

The originals only have to connectors. That's why I thought connecting them together would cause it to feed itself data. Over on withthewill.com someone talks about how they got their computer to record the signal and send it back. The made a device to connect the computer to the digimon. I have electronics knowledge and thought I could make my own but for the life of me I can't find the topic over there so I'm going to use my microcontrollers to record the signal the best I can and try to figure out how it works.

It would be nice if I got lucky again and found another digimon on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back