tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

preslea

Reaction score
B) :huh: post ways to keep your tama away from the teacher or principal

1.dont take your tama

2.if your teacher takes it pause it

3.keep it in a purse

4.keep in locker

5.play with it in desk

6.turn off sound

post more here

^_^ B) Couple of tips:

1: KEEP SOUND OFF!!!!

2:WEAR A KEYCHAIN AND HOOK UR TAMA ON (MY TEACHER DOES CARE...I PUT IT ON A BRACLET AND WEAR IT IN CLASSS:p) IT WILL STAY SAFE THAT WAY

3:pLAY INSIDE YOUR DESK...SIT AT THE BACK IF U CAN!!!

4.NEVER EVER PAUSE JUST CHANGE THE TIME TO 12:00AM AND LET IT SLEEP!!

5: IF UR TEACHER SEE'S IT HIDE THE TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION PART, PUT THE CLOK ON AND SAY ITS A WATCH!

6: MAKE SURE THERE'S NO 1 BEHIND YOU!

7: IF UR TEACHER TAKES IT AND LEAVES IT ON HER/HIS DESK TAKE IT WHEN SHE'S/HE'S NOT LOOKING!!( JUST KIDDING:p BUT DO IT IF U MUST BUT DONT BLAME ME IF U GET INTO TROUBLE!)

HOPE THAT HELP!!!!! :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

:mimitchi: I LOVE TAMAS KEEP URS SAFE... :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: ..OHH AND HAVE FUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :nyatchi:

i want to expand on the stealing your gotchi back have a friend distract the teacher and take it back and if the teacher asks if you took it deny it and be like you let me tamagotchi get stolen!!! ha ha

the most populaar way at my school is to play with it before school, then slip it in ur back pack, at resses slip ur hand in ur back pack(pretent to look for somthing) and play with ur tama WITH the sound off.then after school, take it to the front of the school (were the teachers dont go ^_^ ) and connect with others!!! :D

club penguin/secret agent (im always spying, sneaking, passing notes, and pranking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back