TripT Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
*~TripT basic information~*

Welcome to My Adoption Center, TripT. We have different Tamas for adoption all the time, and the shop will be updated regularly.

*~Adoption Form~*

Your name:

Tama:

Items:

Is it going to be an only child, etc:

Example form:

Your name: x.Tori.x

Tama: Pochitchi

Items: None yet.

Is it going to be an only child, etc: Only child.

*~Shop~*

COMING SOON!!!!!!

*~Tamas avaliable for adoption~*

:) - Daisy, who was dropped on our doorstep one month ago. She is very shy and quiet. She loves to be alone. Daisy is 2 years old.

;) Clover, wandered into our center a while back. He was crying and carrying one tiny bag of food, enough for 2 days. We cleaned him up, and he's ready for adoption into a good home.

:) Electro, was dropped off by his aunt. He is 5 years old, and there is no other known information on him.

**Please keep caring for your adopted pets**

*~So you wanna be a helper?~*

Please contact me, either through PM or adding it to your post and I'll get back to you.

*~Conclusion~*

+If your pets are not cared for regularly, they will go up for readoption. Please be aware of this.

+There will be new pets added often, and the shop will soon open. It will also be updated often.

+If you have any suggestions to make TripT adoption center better, please contact me through post or PM.

Thank-You, and happy adopting. :)

x.Tori.x

*~The Store is now Open~*

At first, we'll start out with a few items only. So, here they are!:)

Pizza- 100 Gotchi points

Salad- 50 Gotchi Points

Ball- 25 Gotchi Points

Flying Saucer- 2,000 Gotchi Points

*~Earning Money~*

You start out with 200 Gotchi Points. To earn money, your tama will have to get a job, which are coming soon.

*~Who's left?~*

There are still 2/3 pets left. (Electro has been adopted out to .:M@TT:.)

Please adopt them!! New pets coming soon once Clover and Daisy are taken into loving homes.

*~Thanks for visiting~*

x.Tori.x

EDIT: Typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back